Corten Steel Free Standing Pond Water Wall by Adezz
Our stunning Corten Steel Free Standing Pond Water Walls by Adezz will add a new dimension to your pond. Whether you choose a water blade or water pipes, the water flows smoothly out of the water wall and into the pond, creating soft splashing sounds meaning not only is this a visually pleasing water feature but an aural one too. Adding a Water Wall to your pond creates height and movement, bringing any design space to a new level. The gorgeous orange hue of the corten steel means your pond and Water Wall combination will be an eye-catching spectacle, especially with the added motion of water provided by a Corten Steel Water Wall by Adezz. There is a huge variety of size options to choose from so that the perfect Water Wall can be found to match your pond with bespoke sizes available upon request. Fabricated from high-quality 2 mm thick corten steel as standard, these beautiful water walls are perfectly suited to both domestic and commercial applications. Alternatively, if you’re looking for a water wall that is attached to a pond, have a look at the Corten Steel Wall Placed on Ponds by Adezz. Please see below for a list of technical drawings and installation instructions.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
- 2mm Thick Corten Steel
- Made From High Quality Corten Steel
- WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
- 5 Year Warranty
- Bespoke Sizes are Available Upon Request
List of technical drawings:
- 100x25x100 cm Waterfall 60 cm
- 125x25x100 cm Waterfall 60 cm
- 150x25x100 cm Waterfall 60 cm
- 200x25x120 cm Waterfall 60 cm
- 250x25x120 cm Waterfall 60 cm
- 300x25x120 cm Waterfall 60 cm
- 200x25x120 cm Waterfall 150 cm
- 250x25x120 cm Waterfall 150 cm
- 300x25x120 cm Waterfall 150 cm
- Waterfall 60cm
- Waterfall 150 cm
- Water Wall Installation Instructions
What is Corten Steel?
Created in the United States in 1939, Corten or Weathering Steel is an alloy that forms a natural rust coating over time as it is exposed to the weather. The outer layer rusts forming a protective coating which prevents degradation of the steel inside. Corten Steel is used all over the world. Notably in the UK one of our greatest landmarks, The Angel of the North by Anthony Gormley is made from Corten. Other striking examples include the Chicago Picasso Sculpture and the Museum of Old and New Art in Australia.
How will your Corten Steel weather?
1. In most cases your Corten Steel product will arrive un-rusted. It may have a slight patina or dark oily residue, this is completely normal.
2. As weathering begins, the residue breaks down and the rusty colour will start to appear. During this time, any run-off may stain stone or concrete surfaces.
3. After weathering (around 6-9 months), run-off may still occur but it will be minimal.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains.
What if you want to speed up the weathering?
Fortunately science is on your side with a quick and easy fix. All you need is salty water. Dissolve around 1 teaspoon of salt in about 1 litre of water to get a weak salt solution. Spray or paint the solution evenly over your Corten Steel and that’s it! Repeat this process around 5 times over the period of a couple of weeks and you’ll see the rust developing in no time.
Let Us Help
If you are having any trouble ordering or need any advice or assistance when using the site, don’t hesitate to give our friendly team a call on 01245 422 353 or email us on [email protected].
When ordering your Corten Steel Free Standing Pond Water Wall by Adezz simply click on the category of your choice and browse through our extensive range of planters on offer. Use the full colour pictures and useful descriptions to help you identify the best planters for your garden. If you are looking for a particular planter or size that is not on the website then give us a call and we will do our best to source it for you, or offer a suitable alternative.
When you receive your planter, please unwrap it immediately to prevent any unwanted stains. Delivery times may vary but generally take around 7 working days, delivery costs are dependent on the size of the product and therefore the method of delivery. In most cases the delivery cost is £120, this is a customs charge.