Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz
Our stunning Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz will become the centrepiece of any area it is used in. The soft, orange hue of the corten steel used in the form of a Log Burner conjures up feelings of warmth before the fire has even started. The sharp, clean edges of this Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz lend this piece an air of sophistication. Fabricated from 3 mm thick Corten Steel as standard, these Log Burners are extremely strong meaning they are suited to both domestic and commercial applications. The Log Burner is available to purchase with a door, with a door and pizza oven or without a door dependent on where it will be used and for what purpose. Two size options for each door variant are available to purchase meaning it is easy to find the perfect Log Burner to fit any design space. There are also many accessories available to ensure the Log Burner is suitable for either indoor or outdoor usage, please see table below for list of accessories and contact us to discuss options. Please see below for links to technical drawings and installation instructions. As well as the Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz we also offer other Log Burners.
Key Features [read]
- High-quality 3mm thick Corten Steel
- Self-protecting rust finish over time
- WARNING: During The Weathering Period, run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
- Additional accessories available, see below for details [/read]
Links to technical drawings and installation instructions: [read]
- Corten Steel Gap Without Door Log Burner by Adezz 55x50x120 cm
- Corten Steel Gap With Door Log Burner by Adezz 55x50x120 cm
- Corten Steel Gap With Door + Pizza Door by Adezz 55x50x120 cm
- Corten Steel Gap Without Door Log Burner by Adezz 75x50x150 cm
- Corten Steel Gap With Door Log Burner by Adezz 75x50x150 cm
- Corten Steel Gap With Door + Pizza Door by Adezz 75x50x150 cm
- Installation Instructions
What is Corten Steel? [read]
Created in the United States in 1939, Corten or Weathering Steel is an alloy that forms a natural rust coating over time as it is exposed to the weather. The outer layer rusts forming a protective coating which prevents degradation of the steel inside. Corten Steel is used all over the world. Notably in the UK one of our greatest landmarks, The Angel of the North by Anthony Gormley is made from Corten. Other striking examples include the Chicago Picasso Sculpture and the Museum of Old and New Art in Australia. [/read]
How will your Corten Steel weather? [read]
1. In most cases your Corten Steel product will arrive un-rusted. It may have a slight patina or dark oily residue, this is completely normal.
2. As weathering begins, the residue breaks down and the rusty colour will start to appear. During this time, any run-off may stain stone or concrete surfaces.
3. After weathering (around 6-9 months), run-off may still occur but it will be minimal.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains. [/read]
What if you want to speed up the weathering? [read]
Fortunately science is on your side with a quick and easy fix. All you need is salty water. Dissolve around 1 teaspoon of salt in about 1 litre of water to get a weak salt solution. Spray or paint the solution evenly over your Corten Steel and that’s it! Repeat this process around 5 times over the period of a couple of weeks and you’ll see the rust developing in no time. [/read]
Let Us Help [read]
If you are having any trouble ordering or need any advice or assistance when using the site, don’t hesitate to give our friendly team a call on 01245 422 353 or email us on [email protected] [/read]
When ordering your Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz simply click on the category of your choice and browse through our extensive range of planters on offer. Use the full colour pictures and useful descriptions to help you identify the best planters for your garden. [/read]
When you receive your planter, please unwrap it immediately to prevent any unwanted stains. Delivery times may vary but generally take around 7 working days, delivery costs are dependant on the size of the product and therefore the method of delivery. In most cases the delivery cost is £120, this is a customs charge. [/read]
There are no reviews yet.