Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz
Our stunning Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz will become the centrepiece of any area it is used in. The soft, orange hue of the corten steel used in the form of a Log Burner conjures up feelings of warmth before the fire has even started. The sharp, clean edges of this Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz lend this piece an air of sophistication. Fabricated from 3 mm thick Corten Steel as standard, these Log Burners are extremely strong meaning they are suited to both domestic and commercial applications. The Log Burner is available to purchase with a door, with a door and pizza oven or without a door dependent on where it will be used and for what purpose. Two size options for each door variant are available to purchase meaning it is easy to find the perfect Log Burner to fit any design space. There are also many accessories available to ensure the Log Burner is suitable for either indoor or outdoor usage, please see table below for list of accessories and contact us to discuss options. Please see below for links to technical drawings and installation instructions. As well as the Corten Steel Gap Log Burner by Adezz we also offer other Log Burners.
- High-quality 3mm thick Corten Steel
- Self-protecting rust finish over time
- WARNING: During The Weathering Period, run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
- Additional accessories avaiable, see below for details
Links to technical drawings and installation instructions:
- Corten Steel Gap Without Door Log Burner by Adezz 55x50x120 cm
- Corten Steel Gap With Door Log Burner by Adezz 55x50x120 cm
- Corten Steel Gap With Door + Pizza Door by Adezz 55x50x120 cm
- Corten Steel Gap Without Door Log Burner by Adezz 75x50x150 cm
- Corten Steel Gap With Door Log Burner by Adezz 75x50x150 cm
- Corten Steel Gap With Door + Pizza Door by Adezz 75x50x150 cm
- Installation Instructions
How Your Product Will Weather Outside?
- When your product arrives it will depending, on when it was manufactured will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating or in a stage of patina.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your product will begin to change colour, during this stage – the ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces that it comes into contact with.
- After 9 months, some ‘run-off’ may still occur.
Corten Steel (or weathering steel) is an alloy that naturally forms a rust coating the over the first 9 months or so of it being exposed to the weather. Interestingly, due to the composition of this special alloy, this rust coating forms a protective layer they prevents further rusting. The steel underneath remains unimpaired as the outer layer continues to protect and regenerate as it exposed to water and oxygen.
One of the most striking landmarks in Britain, The Angel of the North, by the artist Anthony Gormly is made of COR-TEN weathering steel. It is one of many remarkable structures in the world made of weathering steel including but not limited to the Barclays Centre, The Chicago Picasso Sculpture and the Australian centre for contemporary art. COR-TEN (CORrosion resistance TENsile strength) weathering steel was first invented by United States Steel for use in the manufacture of ore transports. Since it was creation in the 1930’s, a slew of artists and designers have seen the potential of Corten weathering steel to create installations of great style and beauty. This Adezz range is a notable addition to that list.
You will see in the gallery and image representing the ageing process that Corten steel goes through, and although this is outlined in the section above – you can see in the image the range of shades these planters take on as they form their protective coating.
Flora Select offers a wide range of garden accessories including garden edging, log burners, fire bowls, tables and BBQs. With the variety of the range that is provided, it is easy to find garden accessories for any design style. Whether that design style is modern or traditional, rustic or contemporary – you will be able to find the product to suit it.
Let Us Help
If you are having any trouble ordering or need any advice or assistance when using the site, don’t hesitate to give our friendly team a call on 01245 422 353 or email us on email@example.com.
Flora select are providers of top quality garden products delivered direct to your door.
To order simply click on the category of your choice and browse through our extensive range of planters and garden accessories on offer. Use the full colour pictures and useful descriptions to help you identify the best planters for your garden. If you are looking for a particular product, or size that is not on the website then give us a call and we will do our best to source it for you, or offer a suitable alternative.
Delivery Information And Costs.
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days, delivery costs are dependant on the size of the product and therefore the method of delivery. In most cases the delivery cost is £120, this is a customs charge.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.