Corten Steel Square Water Tables by Adezz
Corten steel square Water Tables by Adezz will make a bold statement when added to your garden. It’s made to fit into your garden landscape exactly how you’d like it. With a versatile design, your Corten Steel Square Water Table can uplift your outdoor space as a standalone ornament, or grouped together with accompanying water features. This also means you can use the Corten Steel Square Water Table as a raised, recessed or flat garden water feature.
Its central nozzle runs water evenly across the table surface, bringing a sense of peace and tranquillity to your outdoor space with the gentle sound of flowing water. The Adezz Corten Steel Square Water Table is available in a range of sizes to suit your garden design. The size you order will govern the number of fountains in the water table, with smaller sizes featuring a singular fountain, and larger sizes featuring up to five fountains. Each fountain is complete with an LED light to illuminate the water as it trickles across the surface.
Product Specification [read]
To install your Corten Steel Square Water Table correctly, follow the guidance below:
- The Adezz water tables must be installed on a solid and level surface.
- Each water table has 2 connections as standard.
- The water table includes a pump and LED lighting.
- The pump has a 2-pin plug, but is supplied with a UK adaptor. We recommend professional advice prior to installation.
- The LED light is 12 volt, a transformer is provided, again this is a round pin but an adapter is provided.
- The pH of the water should be 7 (neutral) products to facilitate this can be bought from a garden centre. This will help prevent the potential build-up of limescale.
- The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery, as any moisture in the packaging will result in irregular weathering. This will result in irregular rust and stains.
For more information about how to assemble and install your Adezz water table, view the water table assembly instructions. [/read]
Key Features [read]
- Self-protecting rust finish over time
- 3mm thick Corten Steel
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- Warning: During the weathering period, run-off can stain adjacent materials
- 5 year warranty on Adezz manufactured parts
- Bespoke sizes available on request – visit our Bespoke Planters & Garden Accessories page for more information.
- Pump, LED light and nozzle included [/read]
Number of Fountains and Dimensions [read]
The number of fountains vary with the dimensions of each Adezz water table. The number of fountains for each product is outlined in the table below:
|Water table dimensions||Number of Fountains|
What is Corten Steel? [read]
Created in the United States in 1939, Corten or Weathering Steel is an alloy that forms a natural rust coating over time as it is exposed to the weather. The outer layer rusts forming a protective coating which prevents degradation of the steel inside. Corten Steel is used all over the world. Notably in the UK one of our greatest landmarks, The Angel of the North by Anthony Gormley is made from Corten. Other striking examples include the Chicago Picasso Sculpture and the Museum of Old and New Art in Australia.
Discover more about this iconic material here: What is Corten Steel? All your questions answered. [/read]
How will your Corten Steel weather? [read]
1. In most cases your Corten Steel product will arrive un-rusted. It may have a slight patina or dark oily residue, this is completely normal.
2. As weathering begins, the residue breaks down and the rusty colour will start to appear. During this time, any run-off may stain stone or concrete surfaces.
3. After weathering (around 6-9 months), run-off may still occur but it will be minimal.
To allow for the most even weathering process, please remove the water table from the packaging upon arrival. If you don’t and there is moisture trapped within the packaging of your product, then your water table will weather unevenly. [/read]
What if you want to speed up the weathering? [read]
Due to the actions of the water table, we feel that speeding up the rusting process is unnecessary, as this should take place fairly quickly. However, if accelerating the process is required, all you need is salty water. Dissolve around 1 teaspoon of salt in about 1 litre of water to get a weak salt solution. Spray or paint the solution evenly over your Corten Steel, avoiding contaminating the inside of the water table! Repeat this process around 2 times over the period of a couple of weeks and you’ll see the rust developing in no time. [/read]
Let Us Help [read]
If you are having any trouble ordering or need any advice or assistance when using the site, don’t hesitate to give our friendly team a call on 01245 422 353 or email us at [email protected]. [/read]
When ordering your Corten Steel Square Water Tables by Adezz simply click on the category of your choice and browse through our extensive range of planters on offer.
Use the above pictures and useful descriptions to help you identify the best planters for your garden. If you are looking for a particular planter or size that is not on the website, then give us a call and we will do our best to source it for you, or offer a suitable alternative. [/read]
Delivery Information [read]
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 7 working days, delivery costs are dependant on the size of the product and therefore the method of delivery may also vary. Apart from the 80x80x40 and 100x100x40cm water table which have a £50 delivery charge all other sizes have a £120 customs charge attached, this is reflected as a delivery charge. Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available. If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us. [/read]
There are no reviews yet.